June 18 - 20, 2019
Philadelphia 201, Philadelphia
44 (0)207 368 9576
Meet Your eTrading Needs
A Revamped Technology Evaluation Day on June 6th
The influx of new eTrading tools is now in full swing. With all of this choice, it can be difficult to keep up to with all the new eTrading initiatives out there and ensure you are working with the most reliable partners to meet your best execution goals.
This buy side only day has been specifically created to give you an unbeatable, time-saving opportunity to meet and compare the leading new initiatives in one place at one time, in one day of networking alongside your buy side peers, where you will find out what types of initiatives are best suited to your business.
Each Track on June 6th is Open To Only 60 Buy Side- Book Now To Avoid Missing Out!
Discover which track is right for your technology needs.
Liquidity Solutions Evaluation Day
Broaden your access to liquidity
Fragmentation has become a distinguishing factor across fixed income trading platforms. With a whole new wealth of offerings and protocols, it is increasingly difficult to identify who is best placed to help you meet your liquidity needs.
Our half day platform evaluation session will give you an unbeatable, time saving opportunity to meet and evaluate 6 of the latest and greatest offerings coming to market, all designed to help you improve your access to liquidity:
- Listen to our buy side leader interviews, where they will outline what combination of protocols are now essential to help you improve your access to liquidity
- Learn from our keynote speaker on how you can leverage nre eTrading tools and different protocols to unlock new avenues of liquidity
- Split into 6 groups of 8-10 buy side heads, you will meet and rotate around each platform roundtable to drill down and evaluate each offering with your peers
Walkaway with 100% clarity and confidence on who is best placed to help you meet your liquidity goals, as you will not only get a chance to hear from each new initiative on what their USP’s are, but also get to critique their pros and cons with input from leading buy side heads of fixed income.
You will meet:
Data and Analytics Evaluation Day
Enhance your pre and post trade insights
The journey to a more transparent fixed income world is in full flow. Transparency laws, innovation and more tech savvy investors have lead to an increased wealth of market data available to the buy side. However, obtaining, storing and using this data to improve your trading and investment decisions is a new challenge as the buy side get to grips with this. The trading desks that can quickly manage to pull intelligence from this data will be the winning desks of the future.
Our data and analytics evaluation session gives you the ultimate opportunity to meet and evaluate 6 of the newest innovations coming to market, all helping you improve transparency for the buy side across fixed income markets:
- Listen to a panel of buy side experts who will outline what steps you can take to improve your pre and post trade insights and enhance your overall performance
- Hear our keynote speaker outline how you can use new data and analytics to efficiently meet your best execution goals
- Split into groups of 8 buy side to evaluate each initiative on roundtables in 15 minute blocks with your peers to leave no stone unturned when evaluating these new initiatives.
Walkaway with 100% clarity and confidence on who is best placed to help you meet your best execution goals, as you will not only get a chance to hear from each new initiative on what their USP’s are, but also get to critique their pros and cons with input from leading buy side heads of fixed income.
You will meet:
Fixed Income ETFs Evaluation Day
Tap into this new investment vehicle
As bond markets become more volatile and the hunt for liquidity goes on, the bond ETF industry has been on a phenomenal run. With the need to diversify and hedge fixed income portfolios, more and more buy side heads are turning to these instruments as a new means of generating returns.
The ETF Evaluation Day has been designed to give you a full walk through on Fixed Income ETFs. Walk away as an ETF expert with dedicated sessions on:
- The buy side use cases for trading fixed income ETFs
- The full ETF ecosystem and how the market players and buy side firms interact
- An understanding of the risks and opportunities associated with fixed income ETFs
- You will then split into 4 groups of 8-10 buy side heads, where you will meet and rotate around each providers roundtable representing the full ETF ecosystem to evaluate each offering and have an interactive Q&A with your peers.
Get the full picture on the ETF exosystem and learn how you can reap the benefits of this investment vehicle. You will not only get a chance to hear from each new initiative on what their USP’s are, but also get to critique their pros and cons with input from leading buy side heads of fixed income.
You will meet: