June 08 - 10, 2020
Omni Nashville Hotel, Tennessee
Innovation Day - Monday 8 June 2020
Monday, June 8th, 2020
2:20 PM Buy Side Case Study: Data and Analytics - How to source, store and analyze your fragmented data sets to drive actionable intelligence that gives your desk an informative edge
- How can you transition from manual to electronic trading and re-adjust your internal strategies to keep ahead of the curve and extract value from your data?
- How can you use aggregated data approaches for new trading mandates that allow for informed and accurate repositioning of portfolios?
- How are buy side firms developing data aggregation and risk tools to be less dependent on brokers for their data needs?
- How can you counteract the proliferation of platforms with trading systems in order to aggregate all potential liquidity, pockets and streams out there?
- Beyond execution: How can you overcome data fragmentation challenges and find ways to source, aggregate and store data that can enable you to reach your transactions, pricing, TCA and research goals?
Day 1 - Tuesday 9 June 2020
Tuesday, June 9th, 2020
11:10 AM All Star Panel: Embracing a new era of fixed income - What should the optimal FICC infrastructure look like to enhance your desk potential and achieve operational alpha?
- How can you use your new technology infrastructure as your competitive advantage to increase alpha generation?
- Optimizing the desk: How can you automate the trading desk by using AI, Machine learning and data analytics to give you an edge?
- Standardizing and normalizing data: How can the industry co-operate on data to achieve greater operational efficiency?
- Addressing the cost issues: How can you innovate whilst being budget efficient, and how can the sell side and buy side better co-operate to drive innovation forward?
- How can vendors develop bespoke technologies and offer services that better suit smaller buy side firms?