June 08 - 10, 2020
Omni Nashville Hotel, Tennessee
Day 2 - Wednesday 10 June 2020
Wednesday, June 10th, 2020
9:30 AM Fireside Chat: The quest for yield - How can you create a toolkit to enhance yield strategies and consistently meet your investors’ needs in the next 10 years?
- How can you assess what the most effective yield enhancement strategies are? And, how can you effectively implement them?
- The insurer’s perspective: How can you effectively deal with illiquid instruments and high volatility, high return assets for a longer holding period?
- Constructing a FICC portfolio: how can you successfully diversify a portfolio when all asset classes are correlated?
- Creating a toolkit that delivers the investor’s needs: How can you effectively monitor credit performance and foresee losses that could turn into a potential recession? And, how can you protect your assets’ exposure to low rates?
- How can you collaborate with CIOs to implement efficient strategies to increase yield while prudently managing risk?
1:50 PM Fireside Chat: How to leverage Private Credit as an attractive alternative investment to diversify your portfolio and enhance yield
- How is Private Credit transitioning from being an inefficient segment of the market to an attractive portfolio diversifier?
- What type of attractive returns can Private Credit help you achieve?
- How can this type of alternative investment drive diversification and exposure to liquidity?
- How are CIOs implementing efficient strategies to manage risk exposure in private credit?
- How to grasp the complexity of Private Credit to provide a better return and risk characteristics