December 08 - 10, 2020
Director Of Credit, Bank Loans & Derivatives Trading
Loomis, Sayles & Co.
Day 1 - Tuesday 8 December 2020
Tuesday, December 8th, 2020
9:20 AM The Beyond 2020 View on Liquidity: The liquidity landscape of tomorrow - How are traditional players and alternative liquidity providers re-shaping global fixed income markets in an era of low yield and fee compression?
- Assessing the state of fixed income liquidity: How have the mechanics of the market changed and how will they evolve with increased electronification and new market entrants?
- How can you measure the execution quality around different forms of liquidity to establish the best path to trade?
- Moving to liquidity enhancement: How can you get more creative with liquidity management in a negative or low yield rate world?
- How is the late cycle dynamic going to impact yield and what is the buy side preferred space to have more access to liquidity?
- How is technology acting as an enabler for new models to provide new pools of liquidity and how can you incorporate these into your workflow?
- Is using multiple trading protocols the best way to give you a wider picture of liquidity and still provide a smooth consistent workflow for your traders?