June 08 - 10, 2020
Omni Nashville Hotel, Tennessee
Day 1 - Tuesday 9 June 2020
Tuesday, June 9th, 2020
2:00 PM 360 Perspective: Beyond best execution - How can you aggregate your fragmented sources of pre and post trade data to enhance your decision making process?
- How is platform fragmentation impacting your ability to manage your data?
- Looking beyond TCA: How can data serve other highly important areas such as pricing and research?
- How can you work closely with your CTO to understand how to access quality data, and implement the right types of solutions?
- Data standardization: How to map out your existing data in a structured framework that allows you to consistently build on it
Day 2 - Wednesday 10 June 2020
Wednesday, June 10th, 2020
2:10 PM Oxford Style Debate TRUE or FALSE: The Fixed Income community should work together to create a consolidated tape
- Data standardization is essential to overcome fragmentation and it requires a joint industry effort to achieve it
- The buy side needs to overcome current structural issues that prevent them from compromising on data sharing
- Data standardization can be achieved and this will impact platform evolution and consolidation
- The sell side and vendors are responsible for standardizing and sharing data to help the industry achieve less fragmentation
- Data sharing can improve exchanges and interactions in the ecosystem and maximize access to liquidity