June 08 - 10, 2020
Omni Nashville Hotel, Tennessee
Day 1 - Tuesday 9 June 2020
Tuesday, June 9th, 2020
8:50 AM Buy Side All Star Panel: The evolution of the buy side DNA - What are the top 3 critical success factors for creating a fixed income desk that embraces innovation and is adaptable to constant growth on a global scale?
- What are the most critical technological areas you need to invest in now to stay ahead of the curve, and what steps should you take to incorporate these on your desk?
- New skillsets for shifting priorities: How can you bring in new talent to shake-up your desk and leverage new eTrading capabilities?
- New frontiers in fixed income investing:How is technology opening new avenues and products for your desk and how can you take advantage of these to maximize returns for your investors?
- The future of fixed income: How do the buy side view the evolution of fixed income markets and what steps will they take to ensure they are continuing to lead from the front?
3:40 PM 360 Perspective: Setting out your LIBOR transition roadmap - How can you mitigate the impact this will have on swaps trading?
- How can you prepare for a cross-unit multi-geo transition and what impact will this have on both future and legacy contracts?
- The practicalities of benchmark reform: How have regulators handled this transition and what are the timelines for change?
- How do reference rates differ from each other and how do the respective policies differ across jurisdictions?
- What are the key risks associated with the transition and how can you identify these and mitigate them early to reduce the impact on your trading desk?