June 08 - 10, 2020
Omni Nashville Hotel, Tennessee
Day 1 - Tuesday 9 June 2020
Tuesday, June 9th, 2020
4:20 PM 360 Perspective: What are the key ingredients for a healthy evolution of the US treasury market?
- How can we best underline the mechanics of funding and clearing?
- What are the benefits of moving to a more electronified and direct liquidity streaming model?
- How have US treasuries reached an advanced level of trading compared to other fixed income products?
- High Frequency Trading: How are US treasuring currently traded, and what does it mean in terms of innovation adoption?
- How are major players learning how to build high frequency capabilities in off the run liquidity, and what type of innovation are they investing in?