June 08 - 10, 2020
Omni Nashville Hotel, Tennessee
Day 1 - Tuesday 9 June 2020
Tuesday, June 9th, 2020
2:40 PM Fireside Chat: Electronification of REPO - How are the buy side embracing this to reap the clearing, STP and liquidity benefits?
- How has the market structure changed to sponsored clearing and interest in electronic trading, and what does it mean for buy side and sell side repo trading?
- How can the electronification of Repo give a full picture of cash and collateral providers in the market?
- Repo and the forefront of regulatory changes: How is it contributing to market stability?
- What are the implications of central clearing for Repo and security landing?
- Improving clearing services in REPO- Is the move to the dealer-to-client space set to improve clearing services?