December 08 - 10, 2020
Day 1 - Tuesday 8 December 2020
Tuesday, December 8th, 2020
10:30 AM Buy Side Panel Discussion - Embracing a new era of fixed income: What should the optimal FICC infrastructure look like to enhance your desk potential and achieve operational alpha?
- How can you use your new technology infrastructure as your competitive advantage to increase alpha generation?
- Optimizing the desk: How can you automate the trading desk by using AI, Machine learning and data analytics to give you an edge?
- Standardizing and normalizing data: How can the industry co-operate on data to achieve greater operational efficiency?
- Addressing the cost issues: How can you innovate whilst being budget efficient, and how can the sell side and buy side better co-operate to drive innovation forward?
- How can vendors develop bespoke technologies and offer services that better suit smaller buy side firms?