June 08 - 10, 2020
Omni Nashville Hotel, Tennessee
Associate Portfolio Manager, Emerging Markets Credit
Lord Abbett & Co
Day 1 - Tuesday 9 June 2020
Tuesday, June 9th, 2020
4:20 PM 360 Perspective: How will the rise of populism, trade wars and geo-politics impact EM investing and how can you best rebalance your portfolio?
- What are the three biggest fundamental forces that will impact Emerging Markets, and how should you factor them in your investment decisions?
- Overcoming geo-political uncertainties: How to manage fixed income risks pre and post crisis and, how can you ensure your risks do not hold you back?
- Providing access to the full spectrum of global fixed income: How do you seek and identify the best investment opportunities across hard and local currency instruments, as well as sovereign and corporate issues?
- Re-thinking global trade: How can you look beyond structural changes and specific country trading strategies?
- China: Assessing where and how this country fits into and influences emerging markets
- Latin America: Overcoming country bias to gain access in local markets where personal relationships are long-established
- Russia: How to quantify country and currency risks for informed investment decisions
- Middle East: How to account for logistics and execution issues