June 08 - 10, 2020
Omni Nashville Hotel, Tennessee
Day 2 - Wednesday 10 June 2020
Wednesday, June 10th, 2020
9:30 AM Fireside Chat: The quest for yield - How can you create a toolkit to enhance yield strategies and consistently meet your investors’ needs in the next 10 years?
- How can you assess what the most effective yield enhancement strategies are? And, how can you effectively implement them?
- The insurer’s perspective: How can you effectively deal with illiquid instruments and high volatility, high return assets for a longer holding period?
- Constructing a FICC portfolio: how can you successfully diversify a portfolio when all asset classes are correlated?
- Creating a toolkit that delivers the investor’s needs: How can you effectively monitor credit performance and foresee losses that could turn into a potential recession? And, how can you protect your assets’ exposure to low rates?
- How can you collaborate with CIOs to implement efficient strategies to increase yield while prudently managing risk?