June 08 - 10, 2020
Omni Nashville Hotel, Tennessee
Day 1 - Tuesday 9 June 2020
Tuesday, June 9th, 2020
10:20 AM Sell Side Keynote: How can the sell side better co-operate with the buy side to disrupt traditional market structure, improve competition and provide new liquidity avenues?
- How can the sell side help retaining the human touch and why this is still crucial in an era of increased electronification?
- How the sell side are innovating to offer a tailored service that can meet your best execution needs in modern markets
- How can the sell side provide more tailored services that help the buy side cut cost on execution and trading while also providing a homogenous view on data?
- Making sense of the world of dealers: How new entrants are disrupting the market and how to understand where the balance sheet exists in this new area
- To what extent the buy side can afford technology monopoly on electronic bond trading? And, which alternatives do they have to avoid this scenario?
- How can the buy side shops strengthen their relationship with the sell side, better communicate their priorities and drive innovation together?