June 08 - 10, 2020
Omni Nashville Hotel, Tennessee
Head of Fixed Income & International Equity Manager Selection & Portfolio Construction
Lincoln Financial Group
Day 2 - Wednesday 10 June 2020
Wednesday, June 10th, 2020
11:30 AM All Star Panel: Leading by example - How can a diverse and dynamic team structure that taps into different backgrounds and skill-sets be used as the driving force behind a successful fixed income business?
- How has the concept of diversity evolved to better mirror your business objectives and team capabilities?
- What are the newer skill-set requirements for successful trading desks and what are the tangible benefits of a well-rounded team?
- How can the recruitment process change to better encourage a more inclusive workforce?
- How can you take into account your clients’ goals and how do you as an organization engage with minority firms to deliver best execution strategy?
- Aligning your internal diversity with your external clients - How do you provide clients with access to your business while also allowing them to be successful and profitable?
2:10 PM 360 Perspective: China bonds going mainstream - How can you integrate the offshore bond market to leverage diversification and benefit from additional liquidity exposure and flexibility?
- How is the demand for Chinese bonds set to increase in the near future, and what does it means for portfolio diversification?
- Following the flows: How can you take full advantage of China bonds with government support before it becomes one of the biggest global economies?
- How can this new route contribute to deliver more choice for clients, and how can investors stand to benefit from additional geographical and currency diversification?
- How can you gain exposure to the maturing Chinese economy by accessing this market in a smart and cost-efficient way?
- How can ETFs provide investors with a smart, simple solution to accessing the Chinese bond market while providing clients with superior choice, flexibility and performance?