December 08 - 10, 2020
Day 1 - Tuesday 8 December 2020
Tuesday, December 8th, 2020
11:00 AM Panel Discussion: Modernization of the Bond Market - How has the recent adoption of fixed income ETFs and other fixed income index exposures driven rapid transformation in the market and how can you leverage them on your trading desk?
Day 2 - Wednesday 9 December 2020
Wednesday, December 9th, 2020
9:50 AM Fireside Chat - How will new technology shape the evolution of the ETFs ecosystem in the next 5 years and how can you best prepare for this trend?
10:10 AM All Star Panel *CHATHAM HOUSE RULE* - The top five factors you should consider when investing in bond ETFs: How can you factor in adoption, volatility and liquidity and tactically integrate ETFs in your asset allocation strategy to boost performance?
- Assessing the real benefits of ETFs: How can investors create a roadmap to better serve their clients’ needs?
- How can you counteract risks and trading issues like market structure and liquidity with ETFs?
- How can ETFs better understand the underlying market and create a dynamic that provides better access to liquidity pools?
- What are the operational issues of ETFs and how are they disrupting market structure?
- How are the buy side reaping the liquidity and cost benefits associated with ETFs within their portfolios?
Day 3 - Thursday 10 December 2020
Thursday, December 10th, 2020