June 08 - 10, 2020
Omni Nashville Hotel, Tennessee
Karl W Lohninger
Executive Director – Corporate Credit Trader
JP Morgan Asset Management
Day 1 - Tuesday 9 June 2020
Tuesday, June 9th, 2020
8:50 AM Buy Side All Star Panel: The evolution of the buy side DNA - What are the top 3 critical success factors for creating a fixed income desk that embraces innovation and is adaptable to constant growth on a global scale?
- What are the most critical technological areas you need to invest in now to stay ahead of the curve, and what steps should you take to incorporate these on your desk?
- New skillsets for shifting priorities: How can you bring in new talent to shake-up your desk and leverage new eTrading capabilities?
- New frontiers in fixed income investing:How is technology opening new avenues and products for your desk and how can you take advantage of these to maximize returns for your investors?
- The future of fixed income: How do the buy side view the evolution of fixed income markets and what steps will they take to ensure they are continuing to lead from the front?
3:40 PM 360 Perspective: Unlocking the full potential of credit liquidity - How can you overcome platform fragmentation and proliferation to gain consistent access to quality liquidity?
- How can you establish what protocol is best suited to different trading scenarios?
- Risk vs. reward: How can you establish which new venues are suitable to incorporate into your workflow?
- How can you implement end-to-end electronic trading solutions when your existing O/EMS tools are not up to scratch?
- Transitioning towards an all-to-all solution: How can people reach a comfortable level of technology acceptance and achieve market consolidation?
- What platform or trading system solutions can serve as an efficient data aggregator from different liquidity pools?