June 08 - 10, 2020
Omni Nashville Hotel, Tennessee
Day 1 - Tuesday 9 June 2020
Tuesday, June 9th, 2020
2:00 PM 360 Perspective:The practicalities of municipal bond electronification - How can we leverage technology to meet the needs of such a unique complex product?
- How to leverage new technology innovation to grow opportunities in municipal bonds
- The Retail focus: How can you provide better services and find liquidity in a secondary market?
- Moving from high touch to low touch: What are the reasons preventing this product to go from manual to electronic and how can these be overcome?
- How can you use lessons learnt from other products to solve data aggregation and fragmentation issues?
- The size of Munis: How do you counteract the higher number of securities with ad hoc technology solutions?