June 08 - 10, 2020
Omni Nashville Hotel, Tennessee
Day 1 - Tuesday 9 June 2020
Tuesday, June 9th, 2020
2:40 PM Fireside Chat: Credit vs. Equities trading - How can you create a bespoke best execution framework for credit that moves away from the equities blueprint? *CHATHAM HOUSE RULE*
- Bond data vs. EQ data: How to avoid disappointing results by transplanting the Equity model into fixed Income
- What tools should you use to assess credit potential to access liquidity?
- Equities vs. Credit: Which products are better inflated by volatility?
- How to create a toolbox of recommendations depending on the scenario that is going to take place in 2020 and beyond
2:00 PM 360 Perspective:The practicalities of municipal bond electronification - How can we leverage technology to meet the needs of such a unique complex product?
- How to leverage new technology innovation to grow opportunities in municipal bonds
- The Retail focus: How can you provide better services and find liquidity in a secondary market?
- Moving from high touch to low touch: What are the reasons preventing this product to go from manual to electronic and how can these be overcome?
- How can you use lessons learnt from other products to solve data aggregation and fragmentation issues?
- The size of Munis: How do you counteract the higher number of securities with ad hoc technology solutions?