December 08 - 10, 2020
Day 2 - Wednesday 9 December 2020
Wednesday, December 9th, 2020
10:10 AM All Star Panel *CHATHAM HOUSE RULE* - The top five factors you should consider when investing in bond ETFs: How can you factor in adoption, volatility and liquidity and tactically integrate ETFs in your asset allocation strategy to boost performance?
- Assessing the real benefits of ETFs: How can investors create a roadmap to better serve their clients’ needs?
- How can you counteract risks and trading issues like market structure and liquidity with ETFs?
- How can ETFs better understand the underlying market and create a dynamic that provides better access to liquidity pools?
- What are the operational issues of ETFs and how are they disrupting market structure?
- How are the buy side reaping the liquidity and cost benefits associated with ETFs within their portfolios?