June 08 - 10, 2020
Omni Nashville Hotel, Tennessee
Head of Fixed Income Quantitative Investments & Research
Innovation Day - Monday 8 June 2020
Monday, June 8th, 2020
2:40 PM Buy Side Case Study: Automation - How to implement AI to achieve faster price discovery and lower transaction costs to enable your trading team to focus on more value-add tasks
- Realizing the potential of AI across fixed income- What aspects of your fixed income trade life cycle should you incorporate AI in order to gain a competitive edge on your desk?
- How can automation help you increase visibility on liquidity and ensure you don’t miss out on critical information?
- How can you use AI to target sets of data which are already automated as well as non-traditional buckets of data that humans can’t otherwise analyze?
- Gaining full transparency across the trade life cycle: How can you build a fully integrated view of your fixed income execution through AI and Machine Learning?
Day 1 - Tuesday 9 June 2020
Tuesday, June 9th, 2020
4:20 PM 360 Perspective: How are the buy side implementing portfolio trading strategies that achieve the necessary size, speed and sensitivity requirements?
- Defining success in portfolio trading: How to create a standard definition that goes beyond product allocation
- How can you establish the right process to realize the advantages it provides for your investment and trading teams?
- The sell side’s view: How to look at portfolio trading as a tool to access market view and trade liquidity whilst mitigating risks
- How are the buy side now incorporating portfolio trading and how can you decide when it’s time to use this investment tool?
- How to build the right system to match client needs in a timely manner