15th June 2021
The Invite Only FILS Virtual Boardroom
Where Buy Side Fixed Income Leaders Benchmark Their Strategies And Technologies To Thrive In The New Market Landscape
In the backdrop of heightened volatility, widening spreads and thinner liquidity, it is now more vital than ever to stay on top of the latest fixed income strategies and technologies that can help you weather this storm.
That’s why we’re bringing you FILS Virtual Boardroom this June.
Only here can you benchmark your trading strategies and collaboratively source the latest and greatest solutions with your leading buy side peers.
Join us to benefit from:
- Be part of a high-level invitation-only forum: Gain exclusive access to senior Heads of Fixed Income and Portfolio Managers from leading buy side firms to learn from and network with
- Experience small-group peer-to-peer interactive sessions: Benchmark against your buy side peers and share lessons learnt from the pandemic and your plans for recovery
- Connect with handpicked solution providers through tailored workshops and boardrooms: Time efficiently evaluate how the most innovative industry partners could help you weather this storm and thrive in the future
- Taking place under the Chatham House Rule using a secure video-conferencing platform: Discuss your biggest Fixed Income priorities in an exclusive and private forum with your buy side peers
Learn from. Be inspired by.
- Jim Switzer, Global Head of Fixed Income Trading, AllianceBernstein
- Chris Dennis, Head of North American Credit Trading, BlackRock
- Sarah Leshner Carvalho, Head of Emerging Markets, Fixed Income, Capital Group
- William Wright, Director Of Credit, Bank Loans & Derivatives Trading, Loomis, Sayles & Co.
- Andrew Parra, Global Head of Investment Grade Corporate Trading, Goldman Sachs Asset Management
- Scott Schroeder, SVP - Credit Trading, Macquarie Investment Management