The 35 years of experience of T. Kelley Millet demonstrate outstanding leadership, global client impact and proven financial results, especially in financial services and FinTech.
- September 2012 – August 2013: He was the Co-President of Pierpont Securities LLC
- July 2011 – September 2012: CEO, Member of the Board of the Directors, Cortview Capital
- September 2006 – July 2011: President, member of the Board of Directors, MarketAxess
- September 2001 – January 2006: Bear Stearns: Senior Managing Director, Global Head of Capital Markets and Fixed Income Credit Trading across EM, HG, HY and single name CDS.
- July 1982 – January 2001: JP Morgan & Co. Managing Director, Head of Global Syndicate and Capital Markets, partnering with swaps marketing; over my nearly 20 years I had Increasing levels of seniority across banking, corporate finance, and private placements. Member Investment Banking and Fixed Income Management Committees
Currently he is CEO, Vice Chairman, Treasurer, and Member of the Board of Directors, Banca IMI Securities